Smashing WordPress Themes: Making WordPress Beautiful
Publisher: Wi.ley; 1 edition 2011 | 368 Pages | ISBN: 047066990X | PDF | 7 MB
The ultimate guide to WordPress Themes - one of the hottest topics on the web today
WordPress is so much more than a blogging platform, and Smashing WordPress Themes teaches readers how to make it look any way they like - from a corporate site, to a photography gallery and more
Module collects the news from your chosen RSS and HTML feeds and publish them on your site.
The module operates in three stages:
1. Collects all the news from the selected channel, given the patterns is the link to the full news when you want authorizes and collects data.
2. The user selects the required news to him and if you want to change.
3. Stores the news in the database at the same time if there are pictures on the news that makes the action specified in the configuration that is merges all the pictures on the server, and secures to the news if you specify that the load on the server otherwise fills from the selected storage image.
- Problems with UTF-8;
- The problem with [thumbs ].*[/ thumbs];
- Problem with Jquery;
- Removed reference to their real added backdoors backdoor, removed eval, not true path (the path can be changed by request);
- Fixed spelling and minor errors (not required strip_tags, etc.).
Wadsworth Publishing | ISBN : 0495500860 | November 7, 2007 | 321 pages | PDF | 42MB
- Design Basics (7th Edition) is a best-selling text for the two-dimensional design course. It presents art fundamentals concepts in full two- to four-page spreads, making the text practical and easy for students to refer to while they work. This modular format gives instructors the utmost flexibility in organizing the course. Visual examples from many periods, peoples, and cultures are provided for all elements and principles of design.
2 styles of web navigation in 13 color schemes. Dropdown menus (submenus) included. The files are fully customizable and you can easily try your own variations in colors, sizes, .etc.
Done in Photoshop CS5 but works in all other versions.
Icons and one of the font types used are not included in the .PSDs but you can download them for free! Go to these links:
O'R eilly | 2011 | ISBN: 1449397670 | 208 pages | epub | 5,2 MB
- What do Foursquare, Zynga, Nike+, and Groupon have in common? These and many other brands use gamification to deliver a sticky, viral, and engaging experience to their customers. This book provides the design strategy and tactics you need to integrate game mechanics into any kind of consumer-facing website or mobile app. Learn how to use core game concepts, design patterns, and meaningful code samples to a create fun and captivating social environment.