- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom has become a popular program for photographers of all experience levels. In this course, photographer and teacher Jan Kabili provides an approachable introduction to all its capabilities. The course begins with a look at how to import photos from a camera and from a hard drive, describing how the Lightroom catalog works along the way.
- Then you'll learn key ways to manage your photos in Lightroom, from reviewing photos after a shoot to working with Smart Previews when your photos are offline. This part of the course covers making collections, adding keywords, and much more.
- Next, the course introduces the Lightroom Develop module and its features for improving a photo's appearance, including adjusting tone and color, cropping and fixing perspective, converting to black and white, reducing noise, and sharpening. It explores how to make local adjustments with the Adjustment Brush, Radial Filter, Graduated Filter, and Spot Removal tools. The course ends with a look at the most commonly used Lightroom features for sharing photos: exporting, printing, and sharing online.
- In this Lightroom 5 Essentials installment, Chris Orwig breaks out the Adobe Lightroom power tools. Learn advanced techniques to improve images with creative color, retouching, and other effects in the Develop module. Chris shows you how to crop and straighten your photographs for instantly improved compositions; remove dust and distracting background elements; selectively paint in adjustments to make your subject's skin, teeth, and eyes shine in portraits; and make both subtle and dramatic color changes, including black-and-white conversions. Plus, learn to increase image quality through noise reduction and clarity adjustments, apply split toning and vignettes, and correct for lens distortion.
Design to Development
670MB | Duration: 2h 30m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1024x768 15fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch
Genre: eLearning | Level: Beginner | Language: English | Proj files
This course will show you how to create a mockup inside of Photoshop, name the layers correctly, and group them for easy asset generation. Then you will learn how to extract the assets out of Photoshop CS6 and Photoshop CC and CC 2014. Finally, you will create a website from the mock-up and learn about the pipeline from design to development.
Photoshop Freaks - The Power of Digital Light
English | 1.5 Hours | AVC1, 1280x720, 25fps | aac, 44100 Hz | 1.19 GB
Genre: eLearning | Level: Beginner / Advanced
This is a 100% Photoshop class and its all about manipulating light, dodging and burning and much more. Every tutorial contains a cool technique that you’ll be able to use on your very own images.
3h 18m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15fps | Audio: AAC 32KHz 2ch | 8GB
Genre: eLearning | Projects files Added
In this Photoshop tutorial you'll gain a deep understanding of how to build a digital matte painting starting from a provided plate.
- Smart Objects - truly an amazing and powerful features Adobe Photoshop. In this course you will learn how to edit your images with non-destructive methods of how to create and edit the "Smart Filters" and create interesting effects and useful models.
- Lightroom with the speed of light on how to get the most out of Adobe Lightroom most efficient way possible. If you have switched, and now they want to be fast, it is - a course for you! In this course you will learn the tips, tricks, settings and workflows to speed up your workflow. By the end of this course you will develop rock-solid, repeatable, and, most of all, rapidly approaching the final stage. Despite the fact that this course is designed for high-volume shooters like wedding photographers and photojournalists, any photographer can benefit from learning to use Lightroom with the speed of light.
- We'll start off by learning what concept sketching is and where it fits into a creative pipeline. We'll then begin exploring how we can utilize concept sketching as part of the pipeline on a number of different types of projects.
- From a logo to a layout and even a character or environment design, concept sketching can take a number of different forms and we'll learn a little about each of them. We will wrap this course up by learning a few things that you can implement in order to be a more successful concept sketcher.
- This series of step-by-step videos were developed with artists new to concept sketching in mind so we will be moving at a steady, easy-to-follow pace making sure you understand terms and basic techniques
27 Videos | 1 Std. 45 min | .MP4 | h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 25fps | aac, 44100 Hz, Mono | 398MB
Genre: E-learning | Language: German | Maike Jarsetz
Up and Running with Lightroom 6 and Lightroom CC
5h 7m Beginner Apr 21, 2015 Updated Apr 21, 2015
Powerful, affordable, and available for Macs and Windows PCs alike, Lightroom has become an extremely popular program for photographers of all experience levels. In this course, Jan Kabili provides an approachable introduction to organizing, editing, and sharing photos in Lightroom 6 and Lightroom CC. She shows how to organize and find photos using collections, keywords, and the new People view, and introduces workflows to bring out the best in photos with the Develop module: adjusting exposure, correcting color, sharpening, making local adjustments, and more. Jan also shows how to create panoramas and HDR photos right within Lightroom, and share your project with the world.
Duration: 1h | Video: AVC (.MP4) 1280x720 30fps | Audio: AAC 44.1KHz 2ch | 427MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Photoshop Introduction: Zero to Hero in Photoshop
Helpful introduction to Photoshop's panels, workspaces, navigation, file formats, layers, selections, masking, and more!
17 Lessons | 2 hours | .MP4 | aac, 44100 Hz, stereo | AVC1, 1280x720, 25fps | 1.23GB
Genre: E-learning | Gavin Campbell
In this course you will learn how to create powerful lighting effects using several techniques in Adobe Photoshop and Flame Painter. You will be creating a beauty product advertising campaign using several stock photos. The aim of this course is to help you to enhance your clients’ advertising campaigns or promotional material, and to teach you how lighting can play a huge role in your final designs.
Size: 647MB | Duration: 1h 54m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15fps | Audio: AAC 32KHz 2ch
Genre: eLearning | Level: Advanced | Language: English
.MP4, AVC, 1661 kbps, 1280x720 | English, AAC, 128 kbps, 2 Ch | 1 hr 20 mins | 1.34 GB
Instructor: Aaron Nace
Photoshop can be daunting for beginners and it is hard to know where to start. In this 90-minute Photoshop class, you’ll learn 10 actionable tips that will help you get the most out of Photoshop so you can start editing today.
Are you a graphic designer who wants to learn how to convert your Photoshop designs to the Web?
Learn how to take your Photoshop designs and convert them into web pages. This course teaches you everything you need to know to build real web layouts with Photoshop.
This Foundations of Photoshop class is for people who are completely new to Photoshop or who want to understand it better. It covers the foundational skills that you need to use Photoshop. Work through 25+ exercises while watching the videos to learn some of the basic tools of Photoshop. Topics include: Layers, Adjusting your images, Photo Retouching, Design Tools and more.
.MP4, AVC, 1000 kbps, 1280x720 | English, AAC, 64 kbps, 2 Ch | 19 Lectures | 569 MB
Instructor: Harsh Vardhan Roy
Designing a Business Card
261MB | Duration: 1h 06m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15&30fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch
Genre: eLearning | Level: Beginner | Language: English
Learn how to design a business card. In this course, designer Nigel French covers all aspects of the design process—from font choice to paper stock—so you can create a business card that is at once eye-catching and functional. He walks through what information to include, size and format considerations, and printing options.
Tutsplus - Fundamentals of Design
Everyones talking about design, but if youve never had any formal training, it can be an intimidating field to explore. Dont worry: design doesnt have to be scary. In this course, Ryan Quintal will help you to understand what exactly the design process is and how to become proficient in it. Dont worry if youve never designed beforeanyone can learn the basics of useful, pleasing design practices.
13 Lessons | 1.6 hr | .MP4 | aac, 44100 Hz, stereo | h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 25fps |
Genre: E-learning | Gary Simon
In this course, we're going to dive into the world of apparel design by focusing on creating T-shirts that have a high propensity to sell. Initially we will cover all of the important fundamentals that go into effective T-shirt design, and then we will design two full T-shirt projects in Adobe Illustrator and finish things off in Adobe Photoshop. So if you've always wanted to design your own T-shirts, this course is ideal for you!