Rhea Font Family $30 | 9 x TTF and OTF
Sant Elia Script Font Family $690 | 44 x TTF and OTF
Sant’Elia Script from Yellow Design Studio is a robust modern type family with regular and rough versions in six weights. Its forms are crisp and welcoming with a splash of verve. Alternate versions feature angled strokes that inject extra energy. Rough weights include three different distress levels that can be mixed for added control and customization.
Artica Pro Font Family $200 | 5 x TTF and OTF
Artica is an elegant sans serif typeface, offered in five weights. It was inspired by classic Roman letterforms. Artica Pro supports Latin, Cyrillic and modern Greek scripts, and includes swash initial & final
Institut is an industrial-strength display face, with a no-nonsense feel of a research lab and audacity of a space mission control. Based on assertive geometric forms, it is suitable for a variety of on-screen and print uses. Designed by Vyacheslav Kirilenko with participation of Gayaneh Bagdasaryan in 2013.
OTF, WOFF | 1 Font | JPG Preview | 12.8 Mb RAR
This assortment of over 30 hand-lettered expressions has so many uses! From greeting cards to email signatures, flyers to hang tags and more. Express yourself in style! Most of these versatile expressions are designed with spacing considered, so if the greeting has more than one word, one version has all of the words on one line, and an alternate version has all of the words stacked on two or more lines. For your convenience, a folder with transparent GIFs of all expressions have been included making it even easier to add to your emails and/or publications!
A Gift for You • Announcing • Best Wishes • Cheers • Congratulations • Forever in Our Memories • From the Desk of • Get Well Soon • Good Luck • Happy Anniversary • Happy Birthday • I Love You • I'm Sorry • Just a Reminder • Let’s Get Together • Memories • Party • RSVP • Save the Date • Surprise • Thank You (casual style) • Thank You (formal style) • Thinking of You • To: From: • Welcome • Wish You Were Here • Wishing You Love, Luck & Happiness • You're Invited (formal style) • You're Invited (casual style) • You're the Best • Yours Truly
OTF, WOFF | 1 Font | JPG Preview | 2.5 Mb RAR
Characterized by its quirky counter spaces, Opera is named after the font’s letter “O”, resembling the open mouth of an opera singer. The 3 weights plus italics can be used individually or together for a variety of applications including magazine body texts or a striking headline.
OTF, WOFF | 4 Fonts | JPG Preview | 1 Mb RAR
Stock Vector - Elegant Collection of Geometric Seamless Patterns
30 EPS + Ai | + HQ JPEG Preview | 105,1 Mb
- Expand your thinking beyond Gaussian Blur. The new set of creative blurring tools in Photoshop CC 2014 allows you to take your photography and digital art to new heights. In this course, photographer and educator Chris Orwig shows how to use the filters in the Blur Gallery (including Field Blur, Iris Blur, Tilt-Shift, and more) in creative projects like these:
- Adding movement and energy to photos
- Creating illustrations
- Enhancing portraits
- Building a book cover with typography and blur
- Improving color
- Crafting an ethereal look
- From powerful shortcuts to precise masking, this course will help you see Photoshop CC's adjustment layers and blend modes in a whole new light. Rich Harrington leads a workshop that unlocks some of the least used options for these powerful features. Learn how to use adjustment layers and blend modes to colorize images, convert photos to black and white, add style, and fix color and tone issues—all completely nondestructively. Rich also explores your "auto" options, lookup tables, gradient maps, and Smart Objects, and shows how to limit your adjustments when you want to achieve a more subtle effect.
- Throughout this tutorial for Photoshop we will learn how to work with light, texture and composition in a digital matte painting. We also learn how to establish a proper stage and learn the transition from normal to fancy green environment electric Wednesday night. We will explore color variations, methods of color correction and use certain techniques of painting frosted glass to let our imagination fly. By the end of this training you will get the new Photoshop skills to visually navigate a scene in a completely different look.
Nextlimit Maxwell Render 18.104.22.168 Win | 352 MB
Maxwell Render Nextlimit company is an independent system of visualization (rendering) of three-dimensional objects, which is based on the principle of "no assumptions". That is, it is based on the physical properties of light and surfaces. Since the program uses the equation of the wave theory of light, it is possible to visualize three-dimensional scenes with unprecedented quality. Also present in the assembly of Maxwell Render Tutorials.
- This course will teach you to create illustrations for children from three practical projects in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. You will learn how to work with color depths and feel the difference between RGB and CMYK, how to use storyboarding, for scanning and ink on illustration and how to add special effects. If you want to start a new career in a child's drawing, illustrator, or if you are promising to strengthen your skill-set, then this course is for you.