Adobe Creative Cloud will give you an entire collection of CC tools and more merely with a monthly membership. If you love print or you are interested in websites and iPad apps or you want to edit video, here you can do it all and more – Adobe Creative Cloud members automatically get access to new products and exclusive updates as soon as they’re released. And, with cloud storage and the ability to sync to any device, your files are always right where you need them. Adobe Creative Cloud makes it easy to create and collaborate freely, so your creativity can flow when and where inspiration strikes. The cloud storage and file syncing capabilities allow you to reliably access your files wherever you are, even on your mobile device. Share your concepts with clients or colleagues more easily than ever. Plus, you’ll be able to plug into a wider community of creatives with new community features coming soon to Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Photoshop Mastery: Advanced Masking
- Photoshop Mastery: Fundamentals
- Photoshop Mastery: Color & Tone
- Photoshop Mastery: Retouching and Collage
- Photoshop Mastery: Creative Explorations
- Photoshop Mastery: Image Ambulance
- Photoshop Mastery: Ultimate Mastery
The Beauty Retouch Workflow Accelerator is a Photoshop extension panel created by a team of Retouching Academy experts to help photographers and retouchers speed up their Beauty, Fashion & Portrait retouching workflow and increase the quality of the outcome.
- As you already know, the high end retouching industry has been very tight lipped about the techniques they use to produce world class results for magazines, advertising campaigns, displays and billboards throughout the world.
- The only techniques that have been readily available to the public have been the so called "smooth or soft skin" methods that simply blur or smudge the skin texture into an unrealistic plastic doll mess.
- This DVD-ROM contains the information you have been seeking but could not find. Your host Vitaly Druchinin, high end photographer and retoucher reveals all, first by thoroughly explaining to you how to apply Photoshop tools and functions specifically for retouching. Then hold on to your chair as Vitaly puts you front and center in front of his monitor as he retouches a beauty image captured with the Hasselblad H3D 39 Megapixel camera from start to finish, explaining every step and decision along the way. You will see first hand how to masterfully manipulate your images without destroying even a single pore of your model's skin.
- In an unprecedented move, the following original RAW files and complete Photoshop PSD files are included for you to explore and experiment with.
- In this series of lessons, we've planned a course that is perfect for users who have never touched Photoshop CS5.
- This course is geared toward users who are new to Photoshop and so we'll focus on building good habits and having fun using the software. This series of lessons is aimed at being short, to the point, and something you can go through quickly. Our goal is to not force a lot of terms and processing on you but to present some fun projects that you can follow along with and use to grow your confidence.
- Software used: Photoshop CS6 + KeyShot 4 + VirtualRig Pro 2.3 + HDR Light Studio 4
- We put the car in 3D 2D image, add Motion Blur, composite in Photoshop-e and ennoble every possible picture. Essentially course explains how to make a professional shot with a carrier cars, which you can see millions of wallpaper for your desktop and websites devoted to cars and their advertising.